GTA V Expanded and Enhanced Version release date

Notorious

Administrator
Goddamn CEO
"Ya think I give a shit?!!"
Rockstar announced that the "expanded and enchanced" version of GTA V for the PS5 and Xbox Series X&S is going to be released on November 11.

The "expanded and enhanced" version which is exculsive only for next-gen consoles will include new features and a special GTA Online section exclusive for PS5 players for the first three months.

Is anyone planning to purchase this version of GTA V for your next-gen console?

I wish I had a next-gen console. I do wonder what those "new features" would include? what do you think? I am pretty sure it has to do something with the technology available in next-gen consoles.

Ash

Felon
I will definitely be getting it unless the differences are extremely minor. If they have upgraded the graphics a bit, added controls haptics, and added a new location, it will definitely be pre-ordered.

Notorious

Administrator
Goddamn CEO
I stick to PC :) and we have good and wonderful mods to enhanced our PC series copies.
I am a PC gamer myself but it would be interesting to see what they introduce in the E&E version.

I will definitely be getting it unless the differences are extremely minor. If they have upgraded the graphics a bit, added controls haptics, and added a new location, it will definitely be pre-ordered.
A new location just for next-gen consoles? I hope Rockstar doesnt ignore PC gamers for the E&E.

Ash

Felon
It would help sell the new version and would make sense considering both the PS5 and Series X would be able to handle a new "big" location within the map. The performance for the PS4 and Xbox One would be drastically affected by it

Notorious

Administrator
Goddamn CEO
It's been a while and Rockstar is being very quiet about the E&E version. Not even a new trailer? What is going on? Why is Rockstar not releasing any information about the E&E.

Notorious

Administrator
Goddamn CEO
The release date got delayed to March 2022, guess we all have to wait again now. Does this mean they are going to prioritise the release of the new GTA Trilogy? :unsure: