- "Ya think I give a shit?!!"
News is buzzing on social media and the internet on the rumors of the New GTA Trilogy Remastered games being in the works. So here is what we know so far in terms of the release.
- Three games will be remastered, the same three games that came in the original GTA Trilogy. Which includes GTA Vice City, San Andreas and III.
- It is rumored to release this fall in 2021.
- Sounds like the Nintendo Switch will get a port of the new remastered GTA games including the next gen consoles (PS5 and XBox)
- The remastered games will run on the Unreal Engine, which is an interesting take given that Rockstar has it's own game engine that they use to make their games called the RAGE engine. Maybe it was too complex for them to port it toe the RAGE engine and it seemed easier to port it to Unreal Engine? Anyway this will be an interesting take on the new Remastered Trilogy.
- Apparently the UI of each game will also get a make over whilst still sticking to the characteristics of the original UI.
- Rockstar Dundee which is Rockstar's Scottish outpost will be the company leading this port and turns out they are already in their final stages of the development.
- Rumors and reports say that the games will be released on PS4, PS5 and the Microsoft Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S as well as the Nintendo Switch series. The games will also be released to PC, Google Stadia and mobile platforms.